Well with 2015 coming to a close, as most of us do, we reflect on how the year went. How we would do some things differently or how we wouldn’t change a thing.
With the success and momentum of the site and social media, we can’t help but be thankful for the continued support. We hope that you get as much out of this blog as we do producing every facet. Spending long hours in the field and away building the brand, it’s been one busy year. Just as any busy year comes to a close, you never want to slow down. If anything, the success has turned into our momentum and with that I have a list of things that are my goal to test this year!
- Single pin Bow site(s) – I would like to get to a single pin bow site for many reasons. One I feel that it will help accuracy and reduce confusion when that monster walks out.
- HHA Optimizer Site
- Trophy Ridge
- Spot Hogg
- A Comfortable yet versatile pack – Well before our Nebraska trip, I bought a Game Winner pack and I think it’s great but there’s some features that I think many serious hunters would miss. (Review to come on Game Winner pack).
- A Good Cooler – Well you know the drill on this one. Find a cooler, test it out. Hopefully prove that Yeti is a little too high and you can get something that’s basically the same as it anyways, at a fraction of the cost.
- Kodi Cooler
- Camo – Really want to get a full camo suite. As of today, I have been with the typical Realtree or Mossy Oak but I am looking into other camo. Want to test out each in their respective terrain coverage.
- First Lite
- Any other
- Tree Stands / Ground Blinds – With 2016 almost here, I know that the shows that happen in the first quarter there will be plenty of great products out on the market. Here’s a short list of the many we plan on checking into.
- Summit Tree Stands
- Redneck Blinds
This is such a daunting list but I know setting the goals high, we will have success. Do you have any product you want us to review? Go to our contact form and let us know! Got any idea for us to review another product you’d like leave us a comment below!